Private & Corporate Events
We are a team of high-quality event DJs with over 20 years of experience who work to be a reflection of your musical style. We'll take your event to the next level and make it one to remember. We're excited to explore your ideas that will guide us in the creation of a custom soundtrack that embraces your vision.
We service the Baltimore, Annapolis, Eastern Shore, and Washington D.C. metro areas, as well as traveling around the country and worldwide.
What we offer
District Remix is all about elegance, sophistication and fun. We offer an extensive range of services to meet all your needs. From elegant weddings to fun parties, District Remix has you covered!
How we work
We want to make this process easy; no headaches! Once you contact us, we'll set up a call and chat about your day in great detail, going over all of your questions. We want to make sure you build a comfort and confidence with your DJ! Once District Remix guarantees that our DJs, equipment and services will provide you with a great experience every time.
Our corporate and private parties typically range between $1000-4000, with a 4-hour minimum.
Contact us today
If you're looking for high-quality event DJ services, then look no further! Give us a call today or fill out our online form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Who have you worked with?
We've worked with a variety of corporate clients, from The Baltimore Ravens, Zenimax Media, and the United States Navy. Whether you are a small company doing an opening or holiday party, or a non-profit doing a yearly conference, we are here to help!
What You Get
Everything You Need, Nothing You Don't.
In our packages, we include:
- Modern, non-intrusive setup (that you can dress up if you want to!)
- No charge for setup and teardown time
- Gear: wireless mics (so everyone can hear you!), speakers for up to 200 guests at one event space
- One hour of travel from our home base of Columbia, MD
- Unlimited meetings with your DJ!
What if we want more?
Not to worry! Here are some of the options that you can add on:
- Travel: Past an hour from Columbia, MD, is $100 per additional hour of travel (if driving). If it's past 150 miles from Columbia, accommodations are required for the DJ (don't want them falling asleep on the road afterwards!)
- Destination Events: flight and accommodations are required, as well as gear rental (as it's easier to rent speakers wherever the party is happening)
- Uplighting and dance lighting are additional options
- If there is anything else you want to add, we'll see if we can source it for you!
So what are the next steps?
1. Fill out our contact form and we'll reach out to you to schedule a call.
2. During our call, we'll get all the details, go over your questions, notate what your music must haves and do not plays (as those are just as important), and send you a contract to look over!
3. Once the contract is signed and retainer is paid, you get access to your online planning and we'll reach back out at the 30-day mark to schedule a final call with your DJ to go over timeline and details. If you have any questions in the meanimte, let us know!
4. Have a great event and make some wonderful memories!